How to survive? - During a conversation a friend once told me that, “I don’t know where life’s headed. I don’t know how to survive.” It some how stayed in my mind and I wondered why in the smallest of situations we feel so terrified of the uncertainties of life because we are not very sure what it has to offer! I have always associated the word survival for a big trauma; mostly life or death situations but seeing everyone around, even the smallest uncertainties have now become a matter of survival. Has life become so hard on us? Or are we taking life way to seriously?
Well whatever the reason might be I feel we need to first figure out what we want to do and believe in our abilities to achieve what we want. Because in order to survive what we are faced with we need to believe that we can! As they say “if he brings you to it, he will bring you through it.” So till it doesn’t get too big, don’t give your self a hard time. Trust your instincts and give your life some time to throw the best opportunity at you and go after what you really want to do. Because I have always believed and I know its true that, “when you want something with all your heart the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” And as life unfolds what it has in store for you remember to do things that keep you happy and positive because in the end - it’s the journey that counts!
And remember to:
- Smile
- Celebrate yourself
- See the best in others
- Be the best you can be
- Experiment
- Look for opportunities instead of thinking about what couldn’t happen
- Inspire yourself
- Look for beauty; it’s all around you
- Sit back and reflect on your life time to time
- Learn from your failures, they are your stepping-stones to success!
- Believe in yourself, because if you don’t know one else will!
- Take chances
- Laugh till your stomach hurts.
- Be silly at times, it’s fun!
- Have a great conversation
- A hot shower
- Show LOVE - because a warm hug is more comforting than words.
- Cry your heart out when you want to; it makes you feel lighter.
- Trust God!
- Always remember you are special
- Never give up!

what doesnt kill you...only makes you stronger! survival of the fittest! :P hehe.
ReplyDelete